There is lot of things to do by yourself, in couple, in family or friends, even play golf in madrid courses near city center as Centro Nacional de Golf. But also you can enjoy different experiences in couple that are going to make a special day after play golf in Madrid.
They’re hubs of culture, entertainment and fun. Corners of the city where you can enjoy a brief escape from the fast pace of urban life, either alone or in great company. Among these restaurants, cafés, rooftop terraces and nightclubs are classics that have stood the test of time as well as fresh hot spots that have found their way quickly onto the scene.
So, here comes a list with the top 5 best plans that you can do after play golf in Madrid with your couple:
- Romantic Package: Private Spa circuit for 2 with Massage and Champagne included and more.
- Taste the famous Chocolate con Churros in Chocolatería San Ginés ( City Center)
- See the Sunset in Azotea del Círculo de Bellas Artes: Before going to dinner we recommend you to visit and see the sunset in the famous rooftop of Madrid, located in Gran Vía in which you can take something to drink when the sun comes down.
- Make a Gastronomic Tour: For more information you can visit our post, also written in golfbookingmadrid: “10 Restaurants in Madrid that any golfer are going to love”
- Take a Boatride in El Retiro: Take a walk or take a Boatride in Retiro is one of the famous things you can do in Madrid and everybody make once in his life.
At the end if you don’t know where to play golf in Madrid, we recommend you to see our other post related with that (Best Golf Courses in Madrid).