Enjoy a GOLF TOUR DAY
If you like golf, of course Madrid is your destination and if you want to really enjoy Madrid we propose also during your golf days to take a break and go for a walking tour with our official guides of Madrid. The team of the professional guides of Golf booking Madrid, with more than 15 years of experience, will show you the most important monuments of the city, they will tell you why Madrid is the capital of Spain from the middle of the sixteen century and also they will discovered you many secrets of the city as the old churches transformed in elegant restaurants, the curious and friendly terraces and discover the Sky line of the city, or the Napoleon wine cellars, one of secret of Madrid where you will feel a new gourmet experience.
During your golf days – around all the year – we propose you, among others, the following tours:
- Walking tours down town or Panoramic with Private bus – 3 hours
Museo del Prado – Puerta de Alcalá – Bario de Salamanca – Puerta de Colón – Plaza de Cibeles – Retiro Park – Gran Via – Plaza de España – Princesa – Moncloa – Templo de Debod – Teatro Real – Palacio Real – Catedral Almudena – Plaza Mayor – Puerta del Sol – Circulo de Bellas Artes – Ventas – Thyssen – Prado Museun – Reina Sofia Museum
- A private visit to the Prado Museum, Reina Sofía, Thyssen, Sorolla, or other museum as your election – 2 hours visit (Entrance fees to site)
- A visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid and a Tapas walking tour – 4 hours (All fees included)
- A visit to the Monasteries founded by the Kings of Spain in the XVI and XVII centuries – 3 hours (Entrance fees to site)
- A visit to the olds Markets as “San Miguel” in the old town, or the new fashion market “San Anton” at the Chueca district or the specialized and chic market at the Salamanca District, tasting the new “tapas” of Madrid cuisine. 3 hours (All fees included)
- A private visit to the Monastery of El Escorial – half a day (Entrance fees to site)
- A wine taste experience – dinner and wine tasting in a very old wine cellar down town – 3 or 4 hours (All fees included)
- As your request, will be a pleasure to organize other special tours for you, your friends, or your family if you come to Madrid with your family.
Note: the cost of the visits will always be personalized according to the number or participants and your request.